Our 1200 x 1200 and 1200 x 800 welding/fabrication tables are a much needed design change from your typical fabrication table. The removable center plate allows you to get into those hard to reach spots without having to relocate yourself and your equipment every time you need to adjust your position. The removable plate makes short work of those arduous welding tasks and can accommodate even the most complex welding projects.
The other major design change is on the under side of the table; the installation of the legs is made easy and precise by designing the leg adapter plates in such a way that the legs will run perfectly square and weld directly to the table. This makes assembly of the legs a quick and easy task with no time wasted. This table is designed to only accept 50x50mm square hollow section (SHS) as legs because it is a very common SHS dimension and can be found at every steel supplier. – Legs are included – 900mm high 50 x 50 x 5mm SHS
- CNC Laser Cut From 6mm (+/- 0.02mm) Hot Rolled Mild Steel Plate (HA250)
- Industry Standard Ø16mm Holes With a 50 x 50mm Grid Pattern
- Interlocking Support Slats For Added Rigidity
- Mounting Options On All 5 Sides Of The Table Top
- Removable Center Access Plate
- Compatible With a Number Of Clamps, Squares, Bolts And Stops
- Legs are included – 900mm high 50 x 50 x 5mm SHS
Available sizes: 1200 x 1200mm, 1200 x 800mm
Please click here to download the 1200 x 1200 Welding Table Build Guide
These guides are merely a guide and are not compulsory, however, they have proven to be the most effective way to create a strong table with the least amount of distortion and warping possible.
Please note: Size defaults to 900mm length. Please contact us if you would like a custom size.
Please note: A custom shipping quote is needed to ship this product. Table will be shipped on a pallet.